DONE FOR YOU PR
If you are a coach, wellness or lifestyle expert with a story to share I am here to help.
I started my career in 2005 working as an intern for a lifestyle PR agency and caught the PR buzz!
Since then I have worked with brands big and small from hotels and restaurants to start up foodie companies, wellness experts and festival founders in the UK and Europe.
My publicity career highlights include launching a cookbook for an up and coming chef, opening a new multi million pound hotel and being part of the rebrand team and managing the PR for an interiors event at London Design Week.
In short I know what makes a good story and I am passionate about helping women to step up and share their expertise.
My clients have appeared in leading publications like Well + Good, Red, The Times, Women's Health, Elle Decoration and The Telegraph.
There is a huge appetite for entrepreneurial stories so what are you waiting for?
I specialise in working with female coaches, creatives, wellness and lifestyle experts. I help my clients to get exposure in the media. That might be magazines, podcasts, guest speaking at events. It's a 360 approach designed to help build your visibility as an expert so you can attract more people and ideal clients into your community.
I offer a 6 month retained PR service where I work on your behalf to generate media opportunities that strengthen your position as an expert in your industry. This is what I call “personal PR” because the strategy is designed to support your personal brand. Within this we also look at specific business goals that you have at the moment.
How does it work?
In a nutshell I become a member of your team and act as your PR representative managing a PR strategy that we create at the beginning of our time together.
We start with a kick off brand session to finalise
- Messaging, positioning, your story
- Your signature topics - i.e. the angles we would pitch to the media to showcase your philosophy and what you can provide expert comment on. These are also the topics I would send if we were pitching you for a guest expert collaboration or podcast interview
- Your media kit, making sure this is aligned with your brand
- Your target media list - tier 1 and 2 - print/online/podcasts/events/collaborations
- 6 month strategy finalised
Once we have done this, I get started creating the media magic!
What does the monthly service include?
- Active story and content pitching to the publications on your media list online and print
- Editing of guest content for relevant platforms
- Reactive pitching on your behalf to journalists and writers looking for comment and thought leadership quotes
- Monthly catch up call
What is the difference between active and reactive pitching?
As part of the service I offer both reactive and active pitching to your dream publications like magazines and newspapers, along with podcasts, guest speaking opportunities and collaborations. The reactive side is where I pitch you directly to my network if a journalist or writer is looking for a coaching expert to contribute to a feature or news story.
How long does it take to secure a feature?
To give you an idea of lead times, although it can take 3-6 months to see coverage wins it is also worth mentioning it can happen a lot faster.